GAG Binder Cover

I made a binder cover for my Grab and Go Emergency Notebook, and thought I would share the cover with you if you want to use it.

The first link will take you to a JPEG image hosted on my Google Page Creator account. If you want to print from it, simply right-click the image, save to disk, then open and print from the program you commonly use.

Binder Cover

The zipped file works similar to a PDF (which I tried to create, but couldn't. Believe me, I tried. If anyone knows how to covert a JPEG file in the GIMP to a PDF file, please share the details with me. I figured out how to do it, but it would make the PDF so much bigger than the JPEG file, and I didn't want to burden people with a slow download speed.)

Anyway, click on the zip file, save to disk, then use the program you would normally print from.

Zipped Binder Cover

If you have any problems with the print quality, leave me a comment or email me. I didn't take the time to print from these links because I already used a lot of ink trying to make my own for my binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment