Preparedness Challenge: Week 15

This is your challenge for the week of Sunday, April 6, through Saturday, April 12.

Week 15:

This week, if you have any Disability Insurance Policies, make a copy of them and place them behind your Insurance Policy divider tab.

Food Storage

This week is not a focus on food, but on assembling an emergency sewing kit.

Gather thread, pins, needles, buttons, snaps, zippers, tape measure, etc..

Here is a list you can download, print off, and use for reference this week while preparing your kit.

Sewing Kit

You could assemble the kit, then store them in a lovely bag that The Lazy Organizer sells. I haven't purchased nor used any of her bags yet, but they get great reviews, and I am always one click from buying them. It's too bad I don't like to spend money, because I love to organize, and these look like the perfect solution to some of my organizing problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment